To add email to your mobile device you will need the following:
- Your email address.
- Your email login name if different from your email address.
- Your email password.
Additional information may be needed for manual configuration. For Office 365 the
- Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
Outlook for Android or iOS app
- Tap Get Started if this is your first time.
- Otherwise, to add another email account, open the Menu More button > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Outlook may detect other accounts. If you don’t want to add these accounts, tap Skip.
- You may be prompted for an email server type. Select Office 365.
Outlook select email server type.
- Enter your full email address, then tap Continue.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next.
- Some may require to tap Work or School account.
Android native email client Samsung:
- Open the Samsung Email app and tap Add Account if it’s your first time. Or, go to Settings in the app > Add account.
- Enter your email address and password. Tap Sign in.
- If you’re prompted to select account type, choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Tap Yes or Ok to confirm settings and permissions. What you see may vary depending on phone models.
Apple iPhone native email client
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account. Note: If you’re on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
- Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
- The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save.
Select email sync options